Our Shell & Tube Type Condenser offer a range of possibilities in various industries. They are designed for a range of temperatures and pressures. They are perfect for use with gases, liquids, and two-phase mixtures at pressures upto 100 bar, in ASME as well as PED, and at temperatures upto 450Â°C. Drycool shell & tube is suited for a wide variety of aggressive media. This compact-sized range shows excellent fatigue resistance and thermal performance. Also, the shell and tube condensers exhibit a wide extent of capacities.
Drycool with its exceptional thermal performance and fatigue resistance, the compact-sized DRYCOOL Shell & Tube heat exchanger opens up a whole new world of possibilities. Designed for use with liquids, gases and two-phase mixtures at pressures up to 100 bar (1450 psi), in both PED and ASME, and at temperatures up to 450Â°C (842Â°F), DRYCOOL Shell & Tube is suitable for a wide range of aggressive media.
Features & Benefits :-
- Innovative design and reduced maintenance ensure maximum operational efficiency.
- Maximum heat recovery due to excellent thermal performance.
- It uses minimum heating / cooling media, which cuts energy costs & environmental impact.
- Compact, and light weight installation.
- Low operating as well as maintenance costs.
- High safety against leakage with gasket-free construction.
- Multipass design for easy installation and maintenance.
- Unique roller coaster plate pattern and cut-wing plates.
- Designed for high operating pressures and optimized fatigue resistance.
- Protected roller coaster ride plate design guarantees remarkably high heat productivity.
- Special trim-wing plates permit for various pass outline.
- Completely welded design permits for high working pressure as well as improves resistance to fatigue.
- Vigorous design and limited handling guarantee most extreme up time.
- Spacing pipes work through the plate pack, easing weight on the pack.