Milk Chilling Plants
Product Code : 42
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
MILK CHILLING PLANT
Our DRYCOOL series provide long lasting investment advantage to the users with environment friendly factor. The ammonia used in the machinery will enhance its performance and provide overall cost benefit to the users. The use Ammonia can totally reduce the environmental impact of the cooling sector (GWP = 0 and ODP = 0).
The specifications of the Drycool Ammonia Chillers are detailed in order to provide the clients with the widest possibility of choice. Our assortment is available in several specifications according to the customers’ needs.
Our product range comprise machines with 1 to 3 screw compressors in parallel.
Packaged chillers can also be supplied with low refrigerant charge (up to 75 kg, as for Italian rules).
Available in several different configurations that include: PHE/S&T/S&P heat exchangers.
Direct Expansion (DX) units or Flooded (FL) system units.
The control is made as per the electronic standard. We offer the chillers with and without electrical board.
The DRYCOOL series can be used for both outdoor and indoor installations.
The DRYCOOL Chillers are used for water cooling at negative temperatures and for cooling of brine solutions, whether they are glycols or salt solutions.
The units, Milk Chilling Plants are fabricated by a self-supported painted steel frame that are welded with metal sheet profiles. All the components of the steel frame are coated with epoxy powder.
- Tailor-made solution
- Minimum maintenance cost
- Easy to install
- Perfect cooling
- High efficiency
- Sturdy construction
- Easy to operate
- Performance oriented
Our Drycool range has been designed to offer all necessary advantages to the users. There is a long-lasting investment and effective use of environmental-friendly liquid. Here the utilization of ammonia ensures increased machine performance and cost benefits too. The Ammonia helps cut down the environmental impact of the chilling sector (GWP = 0 & ODP = 0). We keep up with detailed engineering of the ammonia chillers, and offer a broad choice of possibility. Our chilling machines are accessible in different specifications, to meet the customers’ needs or projects. Key Aspects :-
The Drycool range is perfect for outdoor/indoor installations. Our ammonia chillers are used for cooling of water, salt solutions, and chilling of brine solutions etc. The units are made-up using painted steel frame, press bent metal-sheet profiles welded, and epoxy powder coated steel frame. Benefits :-
- Machines with 1, 2 or 3 screw compressors.
- Prospect of packaged chillers with low refrigerant charge.
- Different configurations, including S&T/S&P/PHE heat exchangers.
- Units of Direct Expansion (DX) or Flooded (FL) system.
- Electronic standard control or PLC.
- Chillers can be provided with or without electrical board.
- Robust construction and customized solutions
- Durability, perfect cooling and easy installation
- Performance oriented and simple operations
- Lower maintenance cost and high functional efficiency
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- As per demand Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Packaging Details
- Wooden Packing, As per product
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001: 2015