We are offering Industrial Process Chillers, which is manufactured with world class scroll compressors from danfoss-maneurop and copeland only. These are offered with multiple scroll compressors in one machine but having separate and individual refrigeration circuits and are fully microprocessor based suitable for process cooling applications from (+) 20Â°c up to (-) 5Â°c and for lower temperatures of up to (-) 50Â°c. We offer our range with an option of using CFC free refrigerants r-407c & r-134a complete with in-built process pump and stainless steel chilled water expansion tank. These chillers are also rated for an ambient of up to (+) 50Â°c.
Operated using a vapor-compression or absorption refrigerant cycle to cool down a liquid for heat transfer, these Industrial Chillers are available in three major models, air cooled, water cooled and evaporative condensed. Integrated with a highly efficient and noise free heat exchanger, these chillers offer cooling very quickly. Come in compact designs, these equipments are incorporated with high- quality compressors. It works in basic cooling cycle in which the liquid refrigerant changes its phase to gas within an evaporator by absorbing heat from the water to be cooled. The resultant refrigerant gas is then compressed at a higher pressure, transforming backed into a liquid that goes back to the evaporator section.
Features of Industrial Central Chillers :
- Fully automatic compact Air/water cooled skid mounted unit
- Wide range of capacity from 1 TR to 120 TR with temperature of water/Brine from (+) 20 CÂ° to(-) 5 CÂ°
- Main parts are designed and manufactured by DRYCOOL in its plant
- Main critical components of the unit i.e. expansion valve, l.p/h.r switch, dryer of international standard
- Control panel with PLC forauto operation.(optional)
- High quality product due to stage wise inspection & testing before dispatch
- Twelve months guarantee & backed by most efficient customer support
- Innovative design
- Very low input KW/TR
- CFC free refrigerants
- Robust in construction
- Developed with state of art technology
- Liquid injection for enhanced compressor life
- MCS Microprocessor/PLC based/electromechanical
- Heat exchanger design as per TElvlA/ASME/SEC VIII, DM, 2001
The various operating voltages of Industrial Central Chillers are :
- 380 / 400 volt ac / 50 hz
- 460 volt ac / 50 hz
- 380 volt ac / 60 hz
- 460 volt ac / 60 hz
Design data :
- Connected power 415v ac +/- 10% / 50hz / 3 phase + neutral
- Design condensing temperature (+) 55Â°c.
- Design evaporating temperature (+) 5Â°c.