Our provided Adsorption Dryers are easy to install and can work perfectly in extreme tropical weather conditions. These are designed, manufactured and tested as per approved international parameters. They use a desiccant material to adsorb water molecules from atmospheric air. The offered dryers are operation friendly, easy to install and backed by competent engineering team to realize the advantage while being in operation. To meet the diverse need of our clients, we avail these Adsorption Dryers in different specific options at affordable price.
Our offered Adsorption Dryers (Heatless) work with twin-tower alternative mode of operation. The compressed air is passed through the tower A of the dryer which is connected to the valve 1A and valve 1B is closed that time. This air is then dehydrated by adopting a distinct absorption action of the adsorbent and later allowed to flow by using 5A valve. During this entire process, when the air is heated with the help of a heater, five percent of it is entered into tower B via 4B valve and this is regenerated after a specific time period. Cold air starts to blow once the process of heating is stopped and this cold air cools the adsorption bed which is present in the tower B and will be used in the next cycle. By using muffler, the air gets discharged into the surroundings. Before starting the next period, valve labeling 2B is turned off and 1B is opened for equalizing the pressure in both the towers. This is done for ensuring the stability while making used of the gas and for avoiding dryer's impact. The remaining period begins to work simultaneously where both towers A and B regenerates and the working of this period is similar to the previous one.
- By minimizing the purge up to fifty percent, energy used to economize it can be saved.
- Available with programmable displays with lucid functional controllers.
- Although tower changeovers, the undisturbed operations can be secured by using the mentioned dryers.
- Load of moisture can be easily minimized with the help of auto drain valves that are present in the oil filters, resulting in secured desiccant life.
- A distinct purge economizer is included in the updated controller which is based on the microprocessor with which dryer load can be manually set. Apart from accepting three compressor contacts, it can also be used for dynamically computing of the dryer load. With this, we can easily control the purge air with the input pressure.